“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved… who correctly handles the word of truth.” — 2 TIMOTHY 2:15
If you are passionate about the Word of God and feel called to serve as a licensed minister, The Potter’s House School of Ministry (PHSOM) is for you! In this two-year ministerial training, you will be equipped with a strong foundation in biblical and theological studies along with practical and marketable skills to help you fulfill your unique calling. Apply today to continue the journey of what’s next for you!
- PHSOM 2-year program
- Registration is currently open for returning students.
- Register ONLINE.
- Tuition is $200.00 per semester
Fall 2020 Schedule
- The Fall 2020 semester begins August 13th and ends December 17th.
- Classes meet weekly on Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:00 pm (excluding holiday closings.)
- A class meeting schedule and syllabus will be given during fall orientation.
The following class(es) will be offered online this semester:
- Ministerial Preparation 3 (MP3) classes for returning students only.
- Be an active member of the Potter’s House of North Dallas (TPHND)
- Be actively serving in an area of ministry at TPHND
- Complete the admissions process which includes an application, required background check and virtual interview
Must I be a member of the Potter's House to enroll in PHSOM?
Yes. PHSOM is designed to prepare individuals to use their gifts to serve in our local church and surrounding community.
Who are the class instructors?
Pastors, elders, and experienced teachers who serve as mentors.
What practical/marketable skills will I receive after enrolling in PHSOM?
Writing, leadership, mentoring, and communication skills