If you are passionate about the Word of God and feel called to serve as a licensed minister or ordained elder, The Potter’s House School of Ministry (PHSOM) is for you! During this program, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to develop you toward operating in your calling. Sign up today to continue the journey of what’s next for you!
- PHSOM Ministers Track is a 2-year program
- Registration Closes July 18th.
- Register ONLINE or in-person at the What’s Next area in the lobby.
- Registration Fee $25.00 (Non-refundable)
- Tuition is $200.00 if paid by July 18th deadline. (A $25 late fee will be assessed if paid after tuition deadline)
- No payments will be accepted after August 8th Orientation
Fall 2019 Schedule
- The Fall 2019 semester begins August 8th and ends December 12th.
- Classes meet weekly on Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:00 pm (excluding holiday closings).
- A class meeting schedule and syllabus will be given in class on August 8th.
- End of semester exams will be given on December 12th.
- Ministerial Preparation 1 (MP1) classes will be offered for new students.
- Ministerial Preparation 3 (MP3) classes will be offered for returning students.
Do I have to be a member to participate?
Who are the class instructors?
A team of selected Ministers, Elders and Staff of The Potter’s House North Dallas