If you are visiting The Potter’s House North Dallas for the first time, please put your hazard lights on so that one of our Parking Team members can assist you with preferred parking.
These spaces fill up quickly so please try to arrive early
Parking can be found in the following areas:
- On our church property (both paved and grass) – PRIMARY
- Red Cedar Drive – SECONDARY
- FISD Early Childhood School Parking Lot – SECONDARY
Because we have limited parking on our own property, we ask you to consider giving up those spaces for our guests. We have additional parking on Red Cedar Drive or at the FISD Early Childhood School located adjacent to our rear parking lot. Red Cedar and the Early Childhood School are accessible from the west via Preston Road and from the east via Hillcrest Drive. Thanks for your willingness to walk a few extra steps and support the mission of our church!
From Preston Road (Heading North):
- Turn Right on Hutson Drive (Stop Light by Dairy Queen)
*Easiest access in and out of Red Cedar Drive
From The Potter’s House North Parking:
- Lot Turn Right on Main Street
- Take the First Right onto Hillcrest Avenue
- Take the Second Right onto Red Cedar Drive
- Drive less than a half mile down the road going straight at the stop sign
- Past the stop sign you may park anywhere along Red Cedar or in the parking lot for the FISD Early Childhood School (except in the fire lane)
Advantages of Red Cedar Parking
- Faster access to and from the church property!
- Less traffic!
- A shuttle service to and from the building!