Baby D Online
We are so honored to share in this virtual Family Baby Dedication ceremony experience with you. For this reason, we want to ensure that your family has the best experience possible and have created a few helpful recommendations to make this a successful online experience.
- Use a cellphone or other device ( screen camera should face you and be positioned no more than two feet away).
- Ensure that your space is well lit.
- Use the Zoom virtual meeting link to meet us online by 6 pm, Tuesday, May 5th. We recommend setting up at least 15 minutes prior.
- Friends & Family are more than welcome to join using the link provided to you. Please share these recommendations with them.
- Attire: As comfortable or as elegant as you desire as the honored guests of your family’s Baby Dedication Ceremony.
- You may Keturah Boston at email@example.com for any additional questions
Instructions For Uploading Mother’s Day Videos:
- Hold the camera sideways for recording (Not in selfie mode and no more than two feet away).
- Select 2 questions to ask your child and allow them to answer each. It’s ok if they, smile, laugh, giggle, or even make a mistake.
- Keep the video to 2 minutes or less and you may send up to two videos.
- Please email your video(s) to here by May 5th.