North Side KidsChildren's Ministry
Activities To Do With Your Kids While At Home
- Game Nights (Board Games)
- Card Games
- Watch online virtual tours
- Daily Activity: Draw names from a cup of people to pray for ( leaders, their teachers, classmates, church, medical teams, etc)
- Build a fort (Dining Room Edition)
- Use tape on floor or carpet to make an indoor hopscotch
- At Home Edition of “The Floor is Lava”
- Kids Interview Parents (5 Questions-Must answer ALL)
- Make a lunch menu based only on food items in the house.
- Family Talent Show
- Mid Day Movie – Black out the house-1st one asleep wins! (Joking…kind of)
- Record storytime with your kids and email it to a friend or relative!
- Family Bike Ride
- Take a walk with family
- Learn the new/latest dance Challenge
9:00 am & 11:30 am on Sundays
*Registration begins at 8:30 for our 9 am service and 11:15 for our 11:30 am service.
Our purpose is to offer your children a place of wonder and discovery as they learn Biblical truths. Our goal for each weekend service is to create an environment that is both educational and entertaining. We want to capture your child’s imagination, intrigue them, and set them on a course of discovering who Christ is and who they are in relationship to Him.
Our Children’s Ministry seeks to bring children into age-appropriate worship where they can belong to the family of God, grow in their relationship with Christ, learn to serve, and then go share Christ in the world!
North Side Kids uses the KidCheck secure check-in system:
Well Child Policy
We ask that you keep your kiddo home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Skin rashes that have not been treated by a physician
- Eye Infection or discharge
- Severe or persistent coughing
- Severe head or common cold ( yellow or green mucus from eyes or nose)
- Lice (any stage)
The health and safety of every single child are of high priority to us. We take great precautions to ensure the best possible experience for your child and we thank you for partnering with us to provide this quality experience.
Weekly lesson plans
We provide children’s ministry for the following school-age groups:
current Series | pre-k
We are sharing with preschoolers the life-changing truth that Jesus is alive and He wants to be their friend forever. We are planting seeds that we pray will grow and bloom into a faith that is as alive as Jesus. A love that will love like Jesus. A compassion that will care like Jesus. A life that will live like Jesus. Each time you see a flower bloom, let it be a sweet reminder of the tremendous privilege we have to GO and TELL preschoolers and their families that Jesus is alive.
current series | K-5
forgiveness, we should work hard to forgive others.
The Unmerciful Servant
Forgive others because God
When you forgive others, it can
Jesus Teaches on Forgiveness
Matthew 5:1-2; 23-24
Take the first step to forgive others.
The Story of the Lost Son
Everyone needs to be forgiven.
Father and Older Brother
When you don’t forgive, you